Dress Code for the Course and Clubhouse
Clothing should be in accordance with the standard usually acceptable at the majority of reputable Golf Courses.
That is, neat and tidy normal casual wear. Proper golf shoes must be worn on the course and each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
Specifically NOT Permitted
- Training shoes, gym shoes or similar footwear.
- Denim jeans of any sort whatsoever.
- Tracksuits or shell suits either in whole or in part.
- Collarless shirts including T shirts, sleeveless vests.
- Trousers tucked into socks.
- Football and rugby shirts.
- Army style combat trousers.
- Please note that shirts should be tucked into trousers or shorts.
- Gentlemen may wear tailored knee length shorts only which must be worn with white ankle socks or knee length socks.
- Ladies may wear tailored knee length shorts or divided skirts but not beach wear.
In the Clubhouse - The upstairs lounge bar
In addition to the items mentioned above the following are not allowed:
Please note that appropriate footwear must be worn in the Lounge Bar (ie. not socks or bare feet!)
- Spiked shoes or other golf shoes.
- No hats or caps.
- Mobile telephones.
Training shoes may be worn on the driving range but all other dress code rules apply.